Check-in Snafu

KDK

I am cruising on June 25. On the first possible day to check in I checked myself in on the app and got an 1130 check in time. I thought that also included the other members of my party however when I just looked on the app I saw that my children one who is a minor and one who is 19 we’re not in fact given a check in time and now the only time available is 1230. Will they allow my children to check in with me or do we all need to wait until 12:30 now?

If you bring everyone at the earlier time you will probably get through.

The other thing you can do is accept that you made a mistake and the minor "penalty" of 1 hour and everyone show up at the later time.

You'll almost certainly get through at the earlier time, but you all are entitled to the later slot with a lesson learned.

Don't know why Royal doesn't change their checking to bulk checkin. When we did the e-muster your allowed to select all members of the reservation who are with you watching it. Why not have on checkin to have the option to apply the boarding time to all people on the reservation, I'd imagine 99% of the time they'd all be boarding together anyways