Icon, Icon, Icon

For all of y'all who are booked, I truly hope you have the cruise of your life!!

As for me, I'll gladly take the ship who was there before her, who just started school and is already the prom queen.

Icon will be phenomenal, for sure, but I'm just a little over it and looking forward to Utopia, provided she comes to the east coast.

Marcia Marcia Marcia GIFs | Tenor

50 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I still can’t believe they’re going to put a brand new O class ship on shorties.  It’s either a stroke of genius or a BIG mistake.

I agree that to take a brand new ship to have it beaten with people on and off during it's first season ?  I haven't heard much about it just that it's a new launch and with the high prices on Icon, plus no Solarium, I will stick to the smaller ships for now.

I’m sure that, at some point, they’re going to run afoul of limited homeporting berthing capacity.  It makes sense that they must increase the number of weekdays where ships are doing turnarounds but it just seems odd that they are using new ships to do it.  Maybe they believe that new ships will attract enough Mon/Tues/Wed departures where older ships might not.

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’m sure that, at some point, they’re going to run afoul of limited homeporting berthing capacity.  It makes sense that they must increase the number of weekdays where ships are doing turnarounds but it just seems odd that they are using new ships to do it.  Maybe they believe that new ships will attract enough Mon/Tues/Wed departures where older ships might not.

At the moment it's all about maximizing revenue at CocoCay.  That can only be accomplished by maximizing the guest count at Cococay.  You can't do that with tiny Freedom class ships.