Cafe Promenade Menu

2 hours ago, Married2Grumpy said:

Thanks that was fast! So this is the Royal Coffee shop not an actual Starbucks kiosk? Anyone know what the additional flavors are? Can you get an iced vanilla latte?

Yes..this is the royal coffee spot,not the Starbucks kiosk. They use Starbucks coffees,but it's not considered a Starbucks location.  They have flavors, not sure of all of them but my wife got iced Carmel lattes daily. 

• 9 months later...
6 hours ago, Simon84 said:

Am I right in thinking basic tea and coffee is free at the Cafe? Also, I’ve seen comments that they do sandwiches, but do they offer these toasted or is it just cold?

Thanks

They are cold. The only hot item you might get is if Sorrento's is located in that Cafe promenade, which is the case on some of the older ships.

4 hours ago, Gilley said:

Is cafe promenade drinks also included in refresher package or do you need deluxe drink package.

Yep, pretty much anything nonalcoholic is covered. So as long as you're not ordering Bailey's or whisky shots in your drinks, you should be good to go.