Downloading free diamond picture

I was on board Allure two weeks ago (the date we disembarked) and was told the night before that the free picture I'd purchased at a kiosk would be sent to my email. I tried to download it on board, but it didn't work and they told me that I couldn't use the same link and code to download once we were off the ship. It's been two weeks and I haven't gotten any link to download any of my pictures. Is there some way I can see the pictures and grab the one I purchased with my diamond coupon? 

Thanks!

I didn't put my email in when I bought the picture with my coupon. But I do have my email attached to my seapass, so would that suffice? I can't open the rccl photo link at all, it won't even come up on my computer. The lady at the kiosk said I could only download it from that link while I was on the ship. I think I stuffed this all up. 😞

On 5/7/2023 at 12:24 PM, Bowen said:

I didn't put my email in when I bought the picture with my coupon. But I do have my email attached to my seapass, so would that suffice? I can't open the rccl photo link at all, it won't even come up on my computer. The lady at the kiosk said I could only download it from that link while I was on the ship. I think I stuffed this all up. 😞

I think you have to type your email in at the Kiosk when purchasing on board.

I always prefer the digital over the print version.

When checking out I select the download and email option, you then have to type your email twice and add a phone number.  About a week after cruise we get email with link.

After that purchase I log back into the Kiosk and select the download header.  It then gives me the photos.rccl. link to type into a browser.  At web site you put in cabin number and a 4 character code given on the kiosk.  This step can ONLY be done on board.

If you did not enter your email and phone at the Kiosk you are most likely out of luck as they have no way to connect you.

Hope the explanation helped for future reference 

• 4 weeks later...