Wrong status on luggage tag?

Good morning! Nothing like waiting until the last minute to check on things before your cruise! lol

Just went to print my luggage tags for our cruise this weekend and was surprised to see Emerald instead of Diamond. If those are incorrect, does that mean we'll be facing issues with our onboard diamond benefits or am I overthinking this?

Thanks for your thoughts!

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Status on luggage tags is irrelevant for getting your bags to your room and not related to your actual onboard status perks.  Don't stress it.

While I agree that status on your luggage tag is irrelevant.  It could be a signal that they have your status wrong everywhere.  If this is a concern check what the app or what is says on your account online.

17 minutes ago, Woody14 said:

While I agree that status on your luggage tag is irrelevant.  It could be a signal that they have your status wrong everywhere.  If this is a concern check what the app or what is says on your account online.

There have been multiple reports of wrong status on luggage tags in the past that never materialized to wrong status recognized on board.