Protein Shakes

Jesse

1 hour ago, SPS said:

Hi Jesse. Welcome to the message boards.

Which ship are you asking about? Only Oasis-class ships have protein shakes available in the Vitality Cafe. They are included in both the Deluxe and Refreshment Beverage Packages. Sample menu attached.

vitality-cafe-menu-sample.pdf 1.6 MB · 1 download

No they are not, the protein shakes are extra. In your example the fact about being included in the refreshment and DX are only under the juices and smoothies.

25 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

No they are not, the protein shakes are extra. In your example the fact about being included in the refreshment and DX are only under the juices and smoothies.

Are you certain of this? The way I read the bottom of the menu is that protein drinks included. Not being included is odd since the more expensive options of "Signature Juices & Smoothies" are stated to be included. The "included" statement is on both sides of the menu.

1 hour ago, SPS said:

Are you certain of this? The way I read the bottom of the menu is that protein drinks included. Not being included is odd since the more expensive options of "Signature Juices & Smoothies" are stated to be included. The "included" statement is on both sides of the menu.

The smoothies are included, but you must pay for the protein powder if you want it added. It's still not a bad deal.

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

The smoothies are included, but you must pay for the protein powder if you want it added. It's still not a bad deal.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. You are right, that still sounds like a pretty good deal having the protein powder added.

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

I’m sailing on Grandeur, so I guess there’s no vitality cafe anyway. 

Grandeur has almost nothing. My brother has started carrying his own portable protein blender and shaker. On our last Oasis cruise this past January he would just get fruit from the WJ and make his own after workouts. 

Amazon.com: Cholas Premium Electric Protein Shaker Bottle, 20oz Blender for Mixing Protein, Gym Portable Cup, and Cocktails, BPA Free Self Stirring Shaker with Waterproof Design in Sleek Black : Home & Kitchen

43 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Grandeur has almost nothing. My brother has started carrying his own portable protein blender and shaker. On our last Oasis cruise this past January he would just get fruit from the WJ and make his own after workouts. 

Amazon.com: Cholas Premium Electric Protein Shaker Bottle, 20oz Blender for Mixing Protein, Gym Portable Cup, and Cocktails, BPA Free Self Stirring Shaker with Waterproof Design in Sleek Black : Home & Kitchen

That is a great idea!

21 minutes ago, jordan meyers said:

Does anyone know if with deluxe beverage package if I'm able to go to specialty dining restaurants such as wonderland or sabor just for a drink or do I need to pay for food to do that. We are sailing on harmony 

Drink package is good at all venues on the ship. I'm not sure if dining is required, but Harmony's Sabor has it's own bar apart from the dining area.

image.png.e70dd3349efca36500862663b5bc74cd.png

46 minutes ago, jordan meyers said:

Does anyone know if with deluxe beverage package if I'm able to go to specialty dining restaurants such as wonderland or sabor just for a drink or do I need to pay for food to do that. We are sailing on harmony 

Yes to both as both venues have a dedicated bar irrespective of the dining area.

On 4/4/2023 at 6:21 AM, SPS said:

Hi Jesse. Welcome to the message boards.

Which ship are you asking about? Only Oasis-class ships have protein shakes available in the Vitality Cafe. They are included in both the Deluxe and Refreshment Beverage Packages. Sample menu attached.

vitality-cafe-menu-sample.pdf 1.6 MB · 27 downloads

Thanks for the menu. I am on Anthem in Oct. 2023 and like to use the gym at 7 AM before breakfast/shower. On my last HAL cruise, I brought my own protein shakes (Premier brand). I want to do the same thing. Since I am leaving from Southampton, England, acquiring same might be a problem. I get mine at Costco. These should be available on all of the larger ships.

Jim