Another silly question about sea pass

Hi Everyone

I'd like to thanks all, the site blog, mostly of my questions was answered, Tbh I just book my first cruse thanks this site, 

After read and read spend time here, looking everywhere, I'm really impress how rich it's my experience thank you all, to build here! XXX

My question is, If I don't link any credit card or debit card on check in either embarkacion day, Do I have any limit? Or My sea card its gonna be completly without credit? 

Sorry about my poor english.

Cheersxx

1 minute ago, Alan Ramos said:

I won't link any cards, we've got drinks package also we will get the 4 dinners,  and $300 to spend on board, 

Ins't necessary,

Thanks for your help! 

Sounds like you are set. Don't forget about the $13.50 or $16.50 person per day for gratuities, unless those are prepaid/included as well.

2 minutes ago, Alan Ramos said:

We will tip the way we want, everyone has your owns rules, but I don't agree pay $13.50 day to a possible down service, 

Is easy go to customer support and ask to them do not include on my final bill?

Cheers.

You will need to provide them with a reason. Specifically, you will need to outline what about the service was unsatisfactory to justify them removing the gratuities from your bill.

Just telling them to take it off won't get much mileage.

12 hours ago, Gears said:

You will need to provide them with a reason. Specifically, you will need to outline what about the service was unsatisfactory to justify them removing the gratuities from your bill.

Just telling them to take it off won't get much mileage.

I have never had to give a reason to remove gratuities.  They just ask "you're going to pay them personally?" which I just agree to. (which I do by the way).  Its just easier for me to budget this way.

the daily gratuity benefits people you do not see but provide service to you also. Just keep that in mind, while you may be tipping someone for the direct service you received you are shorting someone that provided for you that you didn't see (behind the scenes) that made your overall experience wonderful.

I like having the prepaid gratuities; however, we like to give more as warranted.  We aren't big drinkers, but we like to give a little extra in the beginning to our cabin steward and also the dining service and their assistant too.  That goes a long way to keeping top notch service then we add extra at the end also.  This small gesture as never failed us yet.

On 5/24/2017 at 5:30 PM, Alan Ramos said:

Thanks guys, I will ask to remove, gonna take a lot of dollars bills, I think it's more fair. I tip who I want sorry. 

Not gonna be force to a head.

You may not agree with the current system, but it is the system at play and you're denying hard working people the money they deserve.

You should indicate your displeasure at the post-cruise survey rather than making your point at the worker's expense.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

You may not agree with the current system, but it is the system at play and you're denying hard working people the money they deserve.

You should indicate your displeasure at the post-cruise survey rather than making your point at the worker's expense.

One of the other reasons appropriate gratuities are important is the attraction of quality staff. Gratuities are the bread and butter for people working in the service positions on ships. Non-tippers need to cruise somewhere else.

On 5/24/2017 at 4:30 PM, Alan Ramos said:

Thanks guys, I will ask to remove, gonna take a lot of dollars bills, I think it's more fair. I tip who I want sorry. 

You benefit from the service of many who would receive a portion of the daily gratuity, and you may not realize it. Doing it with whom you like to tip rips off some of the crew. If you receive substandard service, guest services should be alerted.

On 5/24/2017 at 2:30 PM, Alan Ramos said:

I'd argue that it's actually less fair rather than more fair as many who provide indirect service to you (e.g., Windjammer) are not likely going to receive a tip if you go the cash route, but you did to do what you feel is right for you.