How to get OBC as a stock holder?

Bowen

25 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

Be aware you may not get any notifications that it was applied.  I log into my cruise planner and suddenly “you have $100 OBC” is listed. 

Just look at your cruise planner and the amount will be there as a credit.  Usually posts right away. I got notifications and so does my travel agent.  I have already rec'd it for April cruise too.   

1 hour ago, FloatyBoaty said:

You do have to have at least 100 shares to request the OBC - that and other questions are covered here:

https://www.rclinvestor.com/contact-us/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

I did see that right after I posted. We will have 100 shares one day lol. It is a nice perk if you enjoy investing.

On 2/16/2023 at 4:05 PM, brienc said:

Oh, interesting, I wasn't aware of that benefit! The policy says you need to hold the shares on the date of the sailing. How do you prove that? 

They do not ask for proof at the time of the sailing so it’s the honor system for this part. Yes, you can buy and just sell immediately but that isn’t the point of this benefit. They want you to be a long term investor.

• 2 months later...