Next Cruise

tizziea

Had planned to book via Next Cruise when we sail in a few weeks, but the trip we are wanting to take is filling quickly.

Are there any benefits available via next cruise (ie cruise credit) if you already have your next trip booked?

I don't want to miss out on the trip I really want to take by trying to get the discount offer

The benefits of next cruise is that its 100 per person to reserve vs 250. depending on your room category and length of cruise you get an additional onboard credit per person. Also even with NRD you have two months to cancel. if you know you are definitely doing the cruise no matter what AND you have the room you want essentially its the OBC, which you could get straight away also depending on if there is a promotion/sale going on.

hope that helps.

A lot of time, unless it is a faraway cruise, don't wait to book onboard.

I found out a week before I was leaving for a cruise, I had time to take another cruise. I booked onboard and the cruise cost more. I though because the sale has been never-ending, and it was more closed in the price wouldn't change much. I was wrong. It was almost a hundred dollars more with less room choices. I was past final payment so I couldn't add myVegas OBC and all that were left at a decent price was GTY rooms. Book at a price you are comfortable with, the only perk is a reduced deposit. The OBC is garbage unless you want a suite for 10+ days.

We cruise on average every other year.  I have not had much luck with future cruise on board.  Usually the next itinerary I'm interested in is not published yet. 

You can get a future cruise certificate while on board that may help if your undecided or awaiting the cruise calendar to be updated. 

Not sure they can help if your already booked.

Is there a refundable rate available for your cruise and how much is the difference to book refundable?

One option is to make a refundable booking now to secure space and then shop NextCruise while onboard.  If NextCruise is lower than your held refundable booking you can book at NextCruise and later cancel the refundable booking.