Question about the Internet package

LorDan

We will be on the Harmony of the Seas in October:  2 staterooms, but not connected.   Can I order the internet package under my name with 4 devices and then spread it out between myself and my husband, and then my son and his wife who will be in the other stateroom?  Thanks so much —- obviously, still a newbie. 

The one thing to keep in mind is you will have 4 devices.  If one of your groups connects to their phone, then their computer that will be using 2 devices.  The account is under the name you setup then it just knows there are 4 devices, it does not care who, what and where.  This week me and my son are using 1 device and sharing it between 2 phones and one computer.  Just tell everyone to remember to sign out of their device if they are not using it.

4 hours ago, Bowen said:

We do this and just provide each person with one login code, so if they want to use a different device they have to swap and they don't interfere with anyone else's internet. It works.

They no longer provide different login codes for each person, unless you purchase 4 individual devices.  If you purchase a 4 device plan you get only one code that can be used on up to 4 devices at a time.  If 4 people are on their phone and one decides to log onto his laptop he’ll get a message Essex saying if they continue they’ll knock someone off, and you can’t choose who you knock off!

1 hour ago, Bowen said:

Oooh! I did not know that. We buy the soda/voom package and then a two device package, I guess? I'm really not sure now, lol.

You will get 2+ logins when you buy soda/voom and a two device. One with each soda/voom package and one for the 2-device package. If you buy a multi-device one, it is just one login. 

19 minutes ago, Bowen said:

It's been three years since I've cruised, so much has changed!

I was in shock the first time I did not get those 4 little slips of paper with the different log in codes.  Hubby and I would give 2 codes to the kids to fight over and we each kept one for our selves.  It's a whole new ballgame now with 6 people with a 4 device plan. LOL