Cruise Length Extended

Hi everyone! 

We are preparing for our second Royal Caribbean cruise later this year on Navigator of the Seas. 

We originally booked a 3-night weekend cruise. Our travel agent forwarded us an email and we learned the cruise had been extended to a 7-night cruise. Since we had already booked, we were told we are locked in at our price and will get to enjoy our original 3-night pricing. 

My question is we have already booked a deluxe beverage package with Voom and they still show as reserved on our account. Does Royal Caribbean honor this pricing as well even though the length of the cruise was extended or do I have to cancel and re-book for a higher amount?

Thanks!!!

1 hour ago, Philymic said:

Hi everyone! 

We are preparing for our second Royal Caribbean cruise later this year on Navigator of the Seas. 

We originally booked a 3-night weekend cruise. Our travel agent forwarded us an email and we learned the cruise had been extended to a 7-night cruise. Since we had already booked, we were told we are locked in at our price and will get to enjoy our original 3-night pricing. 

My question is we have already booked a deluxe beverage package with Voom and they still show as reserved on our account. Does Royal Caribbean honor this pricing as well even though the length of the cruise was extended or do I have to cancel and re-book for a higher amount?

Thanks!!!

I've never had this happen before the start of a cruise. However when I was on a 7 night cruise on the Allure OTS we got extended to 10 days to avoid incoming weather. We didn't have to pay anything extra for the drink package. 

I either read a post about this cruise and the extension on these boards or on a FB group board (unsure which FB group) and recall someone saying their items were cancelled....it may have been that they went in to their reservation thinking they could extend their drink package and thought they could pay the difference, and they screwed it up.  Keep what you have, have a great time!