question re booking new cruise

csrsue

We're looking at booking a cruise in November or December.  I know each ship and each sailing has their own price for WiFi and UDP, et cetera.  My question is, is there any way to find out what those will be (or currently are listed as) before booking?  I realize after you book you can see them in your cruise planner.  I would like to be able to see them beforehand to see if RCL is the way to go on this cruise or if we should look at another line, especially since the "sales" RCL have been running and the current prices will probably make the cruise more expensive than if we went with someone else (not Carnival - we will not do Carnival).  We want to stay loyal to Royal, but..... 

I have 4 cruises on the books right now and there really is not that much difference in the price of the packages.  The size of ship seems to make a little difference.  If you can give us an idea of what you are looking for we can give you the current price span of the items.  You also need to remember things often go on sale.  I purchased a lot on Black Friday this last year.

An Example for Full Drink Package:

Vision of the Seas April 29, 2022:  $63.00

Quantum of the Seas June 13, 2022:  $66.99

Voyager of the Seas Sept 4, 2022: $70.00

Navigator of the Seas Nov 20, 2022: $79.99

The price of packages is never a factor in our booking choices.  Where we want to go is first and second is the ship…We have booked just for the ship as we did this month for the Odyssey of the Seas…Might be our new favorite ship.  We normally book our cruises a year out and the packages will normally fluctuate before we sale.  Our key is to constantly monitor our cruise planner and buy a package when we see a good price…By checking a couple times a week, we know our base price.   If we see it cheaper, we cancel and rebuy.