Sailing on Navigator on Friday!!

Gingy5

Congratulations and good luck because you are going to love it I am sure.

Be sure you pack your medications of any kind in your carry on bag. That would go for jewelry as well. I typically bring some basics for medications like Tylenol, and antihistamine (Benadryl) a few band aides. Yes all of this can be obtained on the ship but at a high price.

A sweater or a fleece is a good idea too. 

Have a wonderful trip!

This must be the 9 day cruise on her. Enjoy and leave her in good shape as I get on the day your cruise is over, but mine is only a 5 day.

Great way to do your first cruise!

Biggest thing I would say for a 9 day cruise is to bring lots of clothes....depending on what you have planned for each day, u could be changing 2-3 times a day which adds up over 9 days for sure.

Welcome to the addiction! 

For me, I always make sure I have a waterproof watch set to the ship's time. As long as you have your (not expired) passport, credit card, ID, and any prescriptions you might need... you're set! 

We always bring a first aid kit .... it's cheaper that way if you get a few bumps or bruises ..... Like the "battle wound" my wife got while climbing the rocks at Horseshoe Bay Bermuda --- She's rather proud of those scrapes :D

We always bring something like that, along with some ibuprofen or Tylenol. 

Have you tried? Never had much luck with this type of stuff. But, if you testify to its effectiveness, I'll try another!!

Yep! Tried several times. I usually just wake up feeling tired the day after but nothing a little coffee can't fix!!

I have to try those partysmart pills..would be a godsend with the drink package consumption I do on a cruise......

Wonder if they are only on amazon or if you can buy them in stores/pharmacy anywhere? have never seen or heard of them in Canada.

They are more than double the price to order them on Amazon Canada......grrrrrr

More on topic, I bring a big Ziploc bag with all the little meds and toiletry things u can think of. I am used to travelling to Cuba for vacations where you could buy NONE of that stuff, so u had to bring it with you each time. As a result, I have gotten pretty good at brining almost anything you can think of you may need for sickness, injuries etc without taking up too much space!