SC boarding time

sammy79

9 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

When I used the Royal App to check-in earlier this month, I was prompted to select a check in time.  Not sure what South Carolina has to do with it (or do you mean Southern Caribbean?).

I meant star class 😂. Do you remember the earliest available boarding time?  Thanks!

5 hours ago, sammy79 said:

I meant star class 😂. Do you remember the earliest available boarding time?  Thanks!

We sailed Oasis last month and the earliest boarding time was 11:30 but times vary from ship to ship.  We were in star class and arrived about 45 minutes early and were quickly met and taken onboard by our genie. 

37 minutes ago, Jax said:

We sailed Oasis last month and the earliest boarding time was 11:30

That makes me feel better hearing that.  When we sailed out of Port Everglades last month, earliest boarding time was 11am (and I checked in at midnight right when it opened).  A few days ago (at midnight) when check in opened for Oasis in March, the earliest time was 11:30am.  I guess it's a terminal inconsistency.

18 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That makes me feel better hearing that.  When we sailed out of Port Everglades last month, earliest boarding time was 11am (and I checked in at midnight right when it opened).  A few days ago (at midnight) when check in opened for Oasis in March, the earliest time was 11:30am.  I guess it's a terminal inconsistency.

Same with my Oasis in March. Earliest was 11:30 

9 minutes ago, YellowBrickRoad said:

Ahhhhh…..yes. Missed that. Same date, different ship. I’m Anthem. 

4 minutes ago, YellowBrickRoad said:

We also have another cruise……on Oasis July 8 leaving from Bayonne…..

It's too bad we are missing each other...there's quite a few Canadians on the Oasis March sailing that I booked on.  Fingers crossed you and I will both be boarding without a hitch on March 13th!