T-shirt Design

PG Cruiser

16 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

Here's another version:

774014655_ScreenShot2021-12-14at3_05_38PM.thumb.png.5e06f5a936dedab0891fb9963e6ff9a6.png

Does the phrase "ON THE SEAS" make sense?  (English is not my native language)

"On the Sea" would be "more correct" but most people reading the shirt will be amused rather than checking your grammar. I'm a bit of a "grammar geek" and it didn't bother me on my first reading.

1 hour ago, HeWhoWaits said:

"On the Sea" would be "more correct" but most people reading the shirt will be amused rather than checking your grammar. I'm a bit of a "grammar geek" and it didn't bother me on my first reading.

I wanted the keep the “seas” wording from the original shirt.  At first I wanted to put “Last Day at Sea” since Royal uses “At Sea” in their Cruise Compass Calendar.

Anyway, I hope it will be just like you said… most people reading will be amused rather than checking my grammar

16 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I wanted the keep the “seas” wording from the original shirt.  At first I want to put “Last Day at Sea” since Royal uses “At Sea” in their Cruise Compass Calendar.

Anyway, I hope it will be just like you said… most people reading will be amused rather than checking my grammar

That assumes everyone will have seen the original shirt AND get the correlation.  Most will not.  It's very clever, most people are not.

At any rate it doesn't really matter, go with your gut and what flows best in your mind.

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

That assumes everyone will have seen the original shirt AND get the correlation.  Most will not.  It's very clever, most people are not.

At any rate it doesn't really matter, go with your gut and what flows best in your mind.

A lot of crew members wear the original shirt on embarkation day.  Although on the Jewel, I saw more of them wearing the yellow "Royal Welcome" shirt.  I have spoofed that as well.

image.png.10a2003f3c0d80699765dfe883f47744.png

(Ignore my low-tech way of testing the dimensions of the design ha ha)