Any luck with Air2Sea Online Booking?

Has anyone been able to access Air2Sea and book flights?

I was able to view flight and book my air fare previously, but now it seems that you have to call them. It was a huge benefit to be able to see the different flights for different days and airlines, etc. Has anyone been able to access Air2Sea's site? I just got an email promoting this option.

air2sea.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't bother booking your flight through Royal caribbean. As they can change them when ever they like, they changed mine then notified me 4 days before my travel. At this point I have already booked my hotel, covid tests, transfers and air port parking. Then then told me that I would have to foot the cost of all them things I had already paid for and rebook new things at the alternative airport. Meaning I would have to pay out another £700-£900. Which was unaffordable to me 

On 4/22/2022 at 1:43 PM, MJL said:

AIR TO SEA IS TERRIBLE!

i AM ON THE HOLD FOR THE 4TH TIME....FIRST TIME WEEKS AGO 2 HRS; EVERY OTHER IS OVER AN HOUR.

i paid my flights a week ago; still no seats and still not ticketed.

FRUSTRATED

I was told by Air2Sea that final payment is no longer the trigger to ticket your flights at the airlines' request. 

We tried and tried to checkout flights on Air2Sea many times for our Alaska cruise next month…Never worked.  Kept telling us to contact our TA.  Found the flights we wanted and called in the middle of the night.  Got a guy who spoke good English right away with only a minute or two of waiting.  Gave him the flights we wanted but for some reason he couldn’t book them.  Put us on hold to talk to his supervisor but came back and told us he was sorry but he couldn’t book the flights we wanted.  He could book a flight leaving Alaska at 1700 but not the 0600 flight we wanted.  Oh well…We tried but ended up booking on our own. 

On 4/22/2022 at 12:43 PM, MJL said:

AIR TO SEA IS TERRIBLE!

i AM ON THE HOLD FOR THE 4TH TIME....FIRST TIME WEEKS AGO 2 HRS; EVERY OTHER IS OVER AN HOUR.

FRUSTRATED

Did you ever get through?  I'm curious as to when the ticketing process actually occurs.  When do you cruise?  Hope it all works out.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:43 PM, MJL said:

AIR TO SEA IS TERRIBLE!

FRUSTRATED

The best time to call is in the middle of the night...They are or use to be open 24 hours

On 4/22/2022 at 3:43 PM, MJL said:

AIR TO SEA IS TERRIBLE!

BE PREPARED TO WAIT AWHILE TO GET YOUR REFUND!

I had the worst customer service experience with Air 2 Sea. It's sounds like an exaggeration and an over used expression, but it truly was.

We booked airfare for a family of four adults in December, and on January 15 cancelled the airfare for both cabins. The customer service reps were really nice, pleasant and said that would not be a problem.

They informed us it would take 5-10 business days to get a refund. After that time had passed and no refund, I called and they said that they did not automatically credit my credit card and I would have to request this to be done (what???). OK, whatever... they could process the credit, but it may not show up on my credit statement for 1-2 billing cycles. This was due to the credit card's billing cycle not them.

So on March 18 (2 months later) I received my the credit BUT for only 1 of the 2 cabins (2 airfares). When I called them again, they said my wife had to request the refund since her name was on the cabin. She would have to call them back and request the credit personally. BTW: Each call you're on hold for an hour or many times they just tell you to call back due to their call volume.

Each time I've called, I've been promised dates of when I will have the refund and each time they come up with a different excuse. Being totally fed up and given another "10-20 days" before I get the refund, I refused to hang up and needed a supervisor. After another 30 minutes on hold, I spoke to "Jorge" who stated he was a supervisor and he apologized that it shouldn't have taken this long and there was a miscommunication on their end. He promised I would get the refund by the end of the week.

Happy Days! On May 13, I received my $960 refund and $100 OBC. Almost 6 months later and untold hours and phone calls, I finally got my refund.

9 hours ago, robostock said:

BE PREPARED TO WAIT AWHILE TO GET YOUR REFUND!

I had the worst customer service experience with Air 2 Sea. It's sounds like an exaggeration and an over used expression, but it truly was.

We booked airfare for a family of four adults in December, and on January 15 cancelled the airfare for both cabins. The customer service reps were really nice, pleasant and said that would not be a problem.

They informed us it would take 5-10 business days to get a refund. After that time had passed and no refund, I called and they said that they did not automatically credit my credit card and I would have to request this to be done (what???). OK, whatever... they could process the credit, but it may not show up on my credit statement for 1-2 billing cycles. This was due to the credit card's billing cycle not them.

So on March 18 (2 months later) I received my the credit BUT for only 1 of the 2 cabins (2 airfares). When I called them again, they said my wife had to request the refund since her name was on the cabin. She would have to call them back and request the credit personally. BTW: Each call you're on hold for an hour or many times they just tell you to call back due to their call volume.

Each time I've called, I've been promised dates of when I will have the refund and each time they come up with a different excuse. Being totally fed up and given another "10-20 days" before I get the refund, I refused to hang up and needed a supervisor. After another 30 minutes on hold, I spoke to "Jorge" who stated he was a supervisor and he apologized that it shouldn't have taken this long and there was a miscommunication on their end. He promised I would get the refund by the end of the week.

Happy Days! On May 13, I received my $960 refund and $100 OBC. Almost 6 months later and untold hours and phone calls, I finally got my refund.

Sorry that has happened to you.  I call them after 7pm and the wait times are almost non existent.  If it should happen again I imagine filing a dispute with your credit card  company would yield quick results.