Harmony Nov1 ???

deep1

Yeah yeah yeah... I know not likely to happen. In fact I'm more likely to get pregnant than it going.  Had a couple days glitch trying to check in... While just looking at my account I noticed that this trip which is supposed to be a 7 night is now showing Nov 1- Nov 2 ????? 

I'm supposed to sail Nov. 7 on the Oasis. I also don't think it''s gonna happen. I have a better chance of winning the lottery vs this cruise happening. I don't follow any Carnival news, but does anyone know if there cruises are indeed cancelled for December? That is what I heard? If so, I imagine, RCG will be announcing soon aka the end of the month that they will also not be cruising in 2020.

Can 2020 be over and done with yet!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, cruisellama said:

I'm within 91 days of our Edge cruise, the the cruise is actually accessible in the app now, but seeing what you're seeing.

Last week I tried to check in. It took info but wouldn't complete. Then I got all logged in and a day later this junk...  I'm not really good with what I call "slop". I'm a boat captain myself and like things to be orderly. 

2 hours ago, CJS2766 said:

I'm supposed to sail Nov. 7 on the Oasis. I also don't think it''s gonna happen. I have a better chance of winning the lottery vs this cruise happening. I don't follow any Carnival news, but does anyone know if there cruises are indeed cancelled for December? That is what I heard? If so, I imagine, RCG will be announcing soon aka the end of the month that they will also not be cruising in 2020.

Can 2020 be over and done with yet!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and I keep "guessing" on the cancellation dates.  Will Nov be cancelled and Dec retained?  Is 2020 toast?  Will we see things slip a week or two at a time.   My guess - Nov gets dropped and they keep the Dec folks on the hook for an extra month then cancel Dec.  But end effect is 2020 is toast.

21 hours ago, deep1 said:

Yeah yeah yeah... I know not likely to happen. In fact I'm more likely to get pregnant than it going.  Had a couple days glitch trying to check in... While just looking at my account I noticed that this trip which is supposed to be a 7 night is now showing Nov 1- Nov 2 ????? 

This just made me laugh!  I have seen all sorts of mistakes with their systems, but this one is just funny.  I would not read into anything other than this may be one of the many system errors Royal has had lately.

23 hours ago, deep1 said:

Yes, the new policy is to change the daily plates in the elevators every 3 hrs.  An innovative approach to cram 7 days of fun into 24 hrs.  Ingenious, though good luck trying to break even on the drink package...  ?