Text from Royal Regarding Coronavirus

melmar02

I just received the text below from Royal. I haven't received the email they mention yet. We board in less than a week (western Caribbean from Galveston), so not sure if this is only for about to sail guests, or if everyone currently booked is getting the same message. 

Screenshot_20200202-130649_Messages.jpg

3 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

I just received the text below from Royal. I haven't received the email they mention yet. We board in less than a week (western Caribbean from Galveston), so not sure if this is only for about to sail guests, or if everyone currently booked is getting the same message. 

Screenshot_20200202-130649_Messages.jpg

I just got the email - I've never received a text from Royal.  But we don't sail for almost another three weeks, so that may be the difference.

33 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I just got the email - I've never received a text from Royal.  But we don't sail for almost another three weeks, so that may be the difference.

The funny thing is it came from the same text service number that our county court uses the night before you have jury duty to let you know if you have to show up or if you have been dismissed. DH opened his text, saw an old one from the court, and started to panic that he missed jury duty notification and was supposed to be there while we were gone. ? 

4 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

The funny thing is it came from the same text service number that our county court uses the night before you have jury duty to let you know if you have to show up or if you have been dismissed. DH opened his text, saw an old one from the court, and started to panic that he missed jury duty notification and was supposed to be there while we were gone. ? 

Nice that they text you for that. The courts notify our PSAP and then you hope they pass that information along to you. It doesn't always happen.

?Actually, that's for testifying, not jury duty. No idea what they do here for jury duty.