Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
saytheb

SetSail Pass - Sea Class

Recommended Posts

Hello All!

Is there a reason why my SetSail Pass for upcoming Symphony cruise is showing as "Sea" class on the website (including when printing) and app? We're booked into OceanView Balcony rooms, not suites. From my understanding, we shouldn't have any class at all...

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saytheb said:

Hello All!

Is there a reason why my SetSail Pass for upcoming Symphony cruise is showing as "Sea" class on the website (including when printing) and app? We're booked into OceanView Balcony rooms, not suites. From my understanding, we shouldn't have any class at all...

Thanks!!

Do you know which room numbers you are booked into?  Any chance you booked a Junior Suite?  These are considered Sea class suites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Do you know which room numbers you are booked into?  Any chance you booked a Junior Suite?  These are considered Sea class suites.

Room 10536, I'm pretty sure it's just an oceanview, but I wish it were a JS instead! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saytheb said:

Room 10536, I'm pretty sure it's just an oceanview, but I wish it were a JS instead! 😂

Well take advantage of their mistake when you enter Terminal A and show them and they'll send you up to Suite boarding   😂  😂  😂 

That's about the only place it will be of any advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AshleyDillo said:

Well take advantage of their mistake when you enter Terminal A and show them and they'll send you up to Suite boarding   😂  😂  😂 

That's about the only place it will be of any advantage. 

Definitely gonna try it hahaha

I have expedited arrival on my pass as well, but my wife does not but does also show as SEA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, saytheb said:

Definitely gonna try it hahaha

I have expedited arrival on my pass as well, but my wife does not but does also show as SEA.

They won't question it.  Just say you're in a suite if someone asks and head right to the elevator as soon as you walk into the Terminal.  If they really question it you show them the Sea.  You'll get to kick it upstairs where it's a little calmer and someone will check you in with a tablet.  Don't get offended if they retake your photo even though you have Expedited Arrival and they don't really need to 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, saytheb said:

Hello All!

Is there a reason why my SetSail Pass for upcoming Symphony cruise is showing as "Sea" class on the website (including when printing) and app? We're booked into OceanView Balcony rooms, not suites. From my understanding, we shouldn't have any class at all...

Thanks!!

Did you select for Royal Caribbean to choose your room for you after you choose your category of stateroom that you want to stay in.

If you selected for them to select your room and there was no rooms left in the stateroom category that you selected then they upgraded you to a JS which is a SEA class suite? 
 

Did anyone that is listed on your reservation call Royal Caribbean and ask to be upgraded to a JS or submit a RoyalUp bid for a JS and your reservation was selected to be upgraded to a JS SEA CLASS suite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bakerette said:

Did you select for Royal Caribbean to choose your room for you after you choose your category of stateroom that you want to stay in.

If you selected for them to select your room and there was no rooms left in the stateroom category that you selected then they upgraded you to a JS which is a SEA class suite? 
 

Did anyone that is listed on your reservation call Royal Caribbean and ask to be upgraded to a JS or submit a RoyalUp bid for a JS and your reservation was selected to be upgraded to a JS SEA CLASS suite?

I chose the room directly via a TA (website) and specifically the OV Balcony -- wife is only other one on there and definitely didn't call them 🙂 It still shows only the oceanview room and the room number still shows as a balcony room, not a JS.. really weird!

 

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I have same thing for my Harmony of the Seas cruise in March. I'm in a balcony, but it has Sea Class

If I remember, I'll reply with how it goes... not expecting much though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...