Restrictions on Chops+1 dining package

dsruix

I was wondering if anybody knew if the Chops+1 dining package can be used for Wonderland. I noticed that the price for that package was just a couple of bucks more than Wonderland on its own, so I want to know if I should do the package and essentially get Chops for just a bit more.

I tried asking RC but I never got a reply.

Thank you:)

Hmm be interesting to see others experience, we purchased the 3 night dining package for our HOS sailing.  The offer only excludes Izumi and Chef's Table if it doesn't include Wonderland they should say that.  Guess I need to print out their add to take with me.

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

We just did the 3 night dining package and did Hooked, Wonderland and Chops.  

Thanks for the conformation, we are planning on Chops, Wonderland and 150 Central Park for the Harmony.   I saw one post that said someone made their reservations in the terminal prior to boarding.  Is that something that's usually available or do we have to wait till we get on board?  Also is it best to go to one of the restaurants or speak to one of the crew members hawking specialty dining?

3 hours ago, mworkman said:

We did our reservations right after we got on the ship and it was easy booking the restaurants.

Where exactly do you go to make the reservations once on board? I will be on Harmony this Sunday and my plan is to make my reservations ASAP, but not sure where to head.

5 minutes ago, MelKaps said:

Where exactly do you go to make the reservations once on board? I will be on Harmony this Sunday and my plan is to make my reservations ASAP, but not sure where to head.

You will see a kiosk set up on the 5th floor that displays dinning, either My Time or Specialty..it varies by ships that i've noticed and the locations as well on the Oasis class ships. It was next to the NextCruise on Symphony.

20 minutes ago, mworkman said:

You will see a kiosk set up on the 5th floor that displays dinning, either My Time or Specialty..it varies by ships that i've noticed and the locations as well on the Oasis class ships. It was next to the NextCruise on Symphony.

Thanks! Glad I asked, otherwise I would be wandering around.

34 minutes ago, MelKaps said:

You can actually go to any of the specialty restaurants, but there should be a kiosk set up on the Promenade.  Look for guys with the laptops.  On Harmony they were right by the outside seating by Sorrentos.  Then across the Promenade was another similar kiosk.