Addicted.

Nikkoo

5 minutes ago, Nikkoo said:

6 days into our first ever cruise and we have booked our next with plans for 2 more before we go on that one. 

Addicted!!

Thanks to everybody for helping us make this leap!

Nikkoo

I haven't been on my first cruise yet since its in Jan, 2020 and i'm already addicted!

I'll be on the Symphony of the Seas Jan, 2020 7 days!

I've been on this blog and youtubing cruise NON STOP since I booked it.

3 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Check your Cruise Compass for when/where the Friends Of Matt H. meetings are held. They can help you deal with your addiction.

And be sure to prepare your next cruise immediately after or even during your first cruise! PCD (Post Cruise Depression) is real and there is only one cure! ? 

19 hours ago, Nikkoo said:

6 days into our first ever cruise and we have booked our next with plans for 2 more before we go on that one. 

Addicted!!

Thanks to everybody for helping us make this leap!

Nikkoo

Wait until you get off.  My last cruise was in July and I have been looking at different cruise videos, blogs, and the Royal website every day since.

Welcome to the addiction, you are in good company!

19 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Check your Cruise Compass for when/where the Friends Of Matt H. meetings are held. They can help you deal with your addiction.

I feel so stupid. Just got back from Navigator 4 night cruise and remember thinking “who the hell are friends of Matt H.”  It never even dawned on net....

we also have become hooked. First cruise was 12 years ago on Freedom. It took 9 years to get back, but we’ve done done 4 in the last 4 years and are already planning two for next year.  Cruise life is the life!