Beer consumption in cabin

Hi,  we are sailing on Allure next weekend and my husband is wondering if he is able to purchase beer on board and consume in our cabin.  We have a balcony and he was hoping to relax and enjoy his beverage of choice (beer) on the balcony at some point during the cruise.  I know we can't bring it on board but just wondering about purchasing.  Can you have it delivered to your stateroom?

Yes, he can buy a beer at any bar or lounge and bring it to the room to enjoy there.

Alternatively you can have beer stocked in your mini fridge, similar to how it's done with a hotel. Keep in mind that the mini bar does not work with any drink package.

7 minutes ago, Jason12 said:

If you have the package get a few bottles while strolling around ask for caps on then stock the fridge up and enjoy on balcony, remember the bottle opener tho there was not one in our Oasis cabin. ??

I was wondering if you could do this ?

On 5/4/2019 at 1:20 PM, Hoski said:

They offer bucket/cooler of beer specials that would be the best cost wise to purchase for your cabin.  It's like 5 or 6 beers.  Just ask them not to open them all then take them and put them in your cabin. 

that's what my hubby did...and he enjoyed them on the balcony...

beer...blech. ?