The first picture is a sea food restaurant we went to absolute amazing food.

The second picture is a Flamenco dancing show we went and saw, dinner theater setting.

On the Vatican, research what to wear, all knees have to be covered and women's heads have to be covered. We wore pants that we could zip the legs out of for when we were outside.

On 2/28/2019 at 1:24 PM, RockstarBruski said:

Oh man I wish we had your great tour information when we toured Barcelona as that sounds WAY better than our hop on hop off big bus tour we took! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

One of the few times I have used CC in the last 3 years was to get to the Roll Call, so I could hook up with other people that might be going on similar excursions. Worked out for Rome, Naples and Barcelona but not Florence, basically went on a private tour to Florence, just my wife and I and the driver/guide, it was really nice, but expensive.

On 2/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, tiny260 said:

@mom2mybugs , in Barcelona we stayed 1 day post cruise, we used a company called Barcelona Day Tours, small van/bus tour that meet us at our hotel (10-12 people) went to all of the big sites in Barcelona and then drove out to Montserrat, this church/monastery is truly amazing, they provided a human tour guide the whole time, even when we were out walking around, they pre-bought all of the entrance tickets so you don't have to. The guide we had was very, very informative.

I would say the Monastery and the Sagrada Familia were my favorite sites in Barcelona.

+1 for Barcelona Day Tours! We used them a couple years ago post cruise and were very happy.

The monastery in Montserrat impressed me more than I expected. The views of the countryside were incredible, the boys choir sounded angelic, and then there is the Black Madonna. Very, very happy and this was half the tour. The other was Gaudi sites in Barcelona.

Enough can not be said about Sagrada Famila. Absolutely stunning, even if you don't like Dr Suess. Anyone spending time in Barcelona need to make Sagrada Familia a part of their visit. Incredible, It is really something!

@mom2mybugs we can discuss on Allure in 3 weeks. 

IMG_5074.jpg

1 hour ago, bobroo said:

+1 for Barcelona Day Tours! We used them a couple years ago post cruise and were very happy.

The monastery in Montserrat impressed me more than I expected. The views of the countryside were incredible, the boys choir sounded angelic, and then there is the Black Madonna. Very, very happy and this was half the tour. The other was Gaudi sites in Barcelona.

Enough can not be said about Sagrada Famila. Absolutely stunning, even if you don't like Dr Suess. Anyone spending time in Barcelona need to make Sagrada Familia a part of their visit. Incredible, It is really something!

@mom2mybugs we can discuss on Allure in 3 weeks. 

IMG_5074.jpg

Yes we can!!  I saw that we are on the same sailing.  I think a few years ago you have me some great advice and shared the menu for our first Chefs table on adventure!  We are definitely planning on seeing the sagrada familia... Trying to decide whether to stay in an airbnb with great views of it in that neighborhood or to stay somewhere near Las rambles.  Jane

@RockstarBruski.... Super enjoying the videos!  I'm up to next time I will watch Athens!  Rome and Florence looked amazing, hot and exhausting.  I'm sure I will LOVE the sea days after.  Question.... Do you recall what nights you had your formal nights?  I'm guessing sea day 5 and sea day 10 but just trying to plan!  Also...I know a super long shot but did you save any cruise compasses?  Jane

20 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

@RockstarBruski.... Super enjoying the videos!  I'm up to next time I will watch Athens!  Rome and Florence looked amazing, hot and exhausting.  I'm sure I will LOVE the sea days after.  Question.... Do you recall what nights you had your formal nights?  I'm guessing sea day 5 and sea day 10 but just trying to plan!  Also...I know a super long shot but did you save any cruise compasses?  Jane

Thanks and glad you are enjoying my videos as that's why I posted them for people to hopefully enjoy! 🙂 

Formal nights were:  (If I'm remembering them right. And I'd recommend you contact RCCL and ask them for what nights are formal as each trip differs on dates of formal nights.)

1. Cannes France (This was Cruise Day #2 of the Cruise which is titled #Day 10 of the videos)

2. Sea Day (This was Cruise Day #8  of the Cruise which is titled Day #17 & 18 of the videos)

3. I might have some cruise compasses saved but I'm on travel for work right now so it will be this weekend before I can look for those and let you know.

2 hours ago, RockstarBruski said:

Thanks and glad you are enjoying my videos as that's why I posted them for people to hopefully enjoy! 🙂

3. I might have some cruise compasses saved but I'm on travel for work right now so it will be this weekend before I can look for those and let you know.

There isn't a lot out on vision or Europe so to find my exact trip was bonus!!!  No hurry on the compasses...I have until July lol.  We bought the 4 day dining pkg and my 16 year old loves formal nights so trying to avoid specialty on that night if I can!   Jane