jmientus

Rumors of Crown And Anchor Points/Tiers Changes?

This has made for very interesting reading.

We are Diamond and will sometimes use the lounge for evening drinks but not always.

RC need to tread carefully with this venture of changes - it's very competitive out there

We also just cruised on Oasis on 4/30 and are Diamond. We received our first block which is at the 140 tier score. I heard there is another one given. Does anyone know the score for that one? 

Thanks,

Paul

This is new to us. We are currently Diamond and sitting on 122 points with an additional 14 to be added after our October cruise. What is a "block"?

AJ

This is new to us. We are currently Diamond and sitting on 122 points with an additional 14 to be added after our October cruise. What is a "block"?

AJ

One of these:  (it's not mine, I haven't earned one yet)

IMGP0173.jpg?t=1267644824

The levels of Crown & Anchor are

Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club.  There is no Silver level.

Did you mean "platinum' ?

Has the minimum qualifying level for Platinum changed ?  It is 30.  Was it something else before ?  Honestly, I cannot remember.  It doesn't look to me like any of the other levels have changed.

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Has the minimum qualifying level for Platinum changed ?  It is 30.  Was it something else before ?  Honestly, I cannot remember.  It doesn't look to me like any of the other levels have changed

Hi, It has been 30 for as long as I have been sailing with them so not a recent change.