Happy Sunday! Temperatures may be dropping, but there is plenty of Royal Caribbean news to share. This is your weekly summary of all the Royal Caribbean news from this past week, perfectly fitted for your consumption.
Wonder of the Seas was delivered to Royal Caribbean this week, marking her arrival as part of the fleet.
The new largest cruise ship in the world departed the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint-Nazaire on Friday.
Wonder of the Seas' next stop is Marseilles, France, where she will get some finishing touches before she begins sailings in March 2022.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean releases 2023 deployment schedule
- Don't expect Royal Caribbean to extend flexible cancellation terms again
- Royal Caribbean cruises in November 2021: What to expect
- Royal Caribbean files trademarks for names the cruise line has been using for years
- 7 things worth checking again on a Royal Caribbean cruise
- Guide to Hideaway Beach adults-only beach at CocoCay
- Royal Caribbean adds validation to Covid-19 vaccine card photo uploads in app
- Why your teens (and you) will love a cruise vacation
- Why Cruises are Great for People with Anxiety
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
The Abbott at-home test is a convenient and easy way to get your pre-cruise test done, and Matt shares what you should know about taking the test for the first time.
New RCB Video: Royal Caribbean updates how full cruise ships will be!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Royal Caribbean updates how full cruise ships will be! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Cruising to Alaska: What I Did Right and Wrong
Everyone makes mistakes on a cruise, especially if it's your first time taking a cruise to Alaska.
Jenna recently sailed on Ovation of the Seas to Alaska, and there were several things she did right, but also several mistakes too.
From packing for Alaska's unpredictable weather to rushing to make a flight home, here are a few takeaways and lessons learned from her Alaska sailing.