Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: December 10, 2017
Happy December! We cannot believe that we are already one full week into the month – there is so much going on with holiday preparation and shopping and baking!
The United States Virgin Islands and Royal Caribbean teamed up to help re-build Magens Bay beach, which re-opened this week.
Royal Caribbean International partnered with the Department of Tourism, the Department of Planning and Natural Resources, the Magens Bay Authority and other government agencies and businesses to restore the world-renowned beach.
Cleanup crews have been working daily since the hurricanes to remove fallen trees and debris, repair buildings, and replant hundreds of native plants and trees.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean kicked off its monthly sales promotion this week with 30% off all guests and kids sail free on select dates.
- Royal Caribbean is testing a new "intelligent elevator" on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean released 2019-2020 Bemuda, Canada, & New England itineraries.
- The Human Rights Campaign named Royal Caribbean a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
- Royal Caribbean added new stateroom categories for 2019 Alaska sailings on Radiance of the Seas.
- Check out our 2018 Royal Caribbean Cruise Planning Guide.
- Royal Caribbean introduced $100 per person deposits on non-refundable NextCruise bookings.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
It is a debate every cruiser has, and it boils down to considering the merits of price, space, itinerary and more. This week, we share the considerations you ought to look at before booking the right room for you.
Come cruise with us on Royal Caribbean!
We recently announced some new Royal Caribbean sailings that we have booked and are inviting you to join us for a RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com group cruise! This is an opportunity to join Matt, and other Royal Caribbean fans on some exciting cruises!
Choose from any of these great options!
- March 2019: Back-to-Back Double Dip on Mariner of the Seas
- July 2019: Anthem of the Seas to Bermuda and the Caribbean
- New Years Eve 2019: Freedom of the Seas to the ABC Islands from San Juan
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Forbes wrote about Royal Caribbean using technology to improve the guest experience.
Beyond Ships interviewed Cruise Director Abe Hughes.
SecureIDNews looked at facial recognition on cruise ships.