Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 15, 2019
Thank you for joining us for this a look at all the Royal Caribbean news from this week. We had plenty to share, so let us jump right in!
Royal Caribbean released the first set of sailings for Odyssey of the Seas this week, which will begin in November 2020.
Odyssey of the Seas will sail from Port Everglades, Florida upon her arrival in North America. Odyssey of the Seas will then offer 8- and 6-night Caribbean cruises, which include visits to Perfect Day at CocoCay. Odyssey of the Seas will be the first Quantum Ultra Class ship to call on Aruba and Curacao as part of its 8-night itineraries.
In summer 2021, she will head over to Europe.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Coming back from a Royal Caribbean cruise, the transition back to "civilian life" isn't easy, and often we think back about how much we enjoy being back on the cruise.
New RCB Video: What to know before booking the cheapest room on a cruise
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — What to know before booking the cheapest room on a cruise — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Jewel of the Seas 9 night Mediterranean Cruise Compass - May 20, 2019
- Allure of the Seas 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Compass - August 18, 2019
- Voyager of the Seas 4-night Penang Phuket Cruise Compass - May 7, 2018
- Voyager of the Seas 3-night Penang Cruise Compass - September 21, 2018
- Rhapsody of the Seas 7-night Greek Isles Cruise Compass - August 24, 2019
- Ovation of the Seas 7-night Alaska Cruise Compass - August 30, 2019
- Navigator of the Seas modified hurricane Cruise Compass - August 30, 2019
- Brilliance of the Seas 12-night Baltic Cruise Compass - August 23, 2019
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Medium interviewed Royal Caribbean's SVP of Digital about Royal Caribbean's digital transformation.
Cruise Fever shared when cruises are the cheapest by cruise line.
B&T Magazine reported Royal Caribbean Australia has picked a new strategic PR firm.