Happy Halloween! I don't have any bad Halloween themed puns to include here, just the latest Royal Caribbean news to catch up on before you hit up the neighborhood for candy this evening.
The cruise industry got mostly good news this week when the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced it temporarily extended the Conditional Sailing Order.
The CDC announced a temporary extension of the rules and requirements for cruise ships through January 15, 2022.
While the cruise industry has an additional few months of regulation, the CDC intends to transition to a voluntary program in January, giving the cruise lines a bit more flexibility.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean reports $1.4 billion loss, but expects to be profitable for the full year 2022
- Royal Caribbean releases November 2021 cruise ship health protocols for U.S. sailings
- Royal Caribbean will add adults-only area to Perfect Day at CocoCay
- Royal Caribbean extends ability to cancel cruises, shortens final payment window, and extends Covid-19 assistance program
- Bahamas will extend requirement for cruise ship passengers to be vaccinated
- New Icon Class cruise ship construction update
- Cruise industry supports CDC's temporary extension of cruise ship Covid-19 regulations
- Spotted: Royal Caribbean brings back early check-in and welcome lunch to The Key
- Explorer of the Seas began her test cruise from Puerto Rico
- Royal Caribbean talks higher capacity, protocol changes, world cruise and more
- Royal Caribbean Group announces pledge to get to net zero emissions by 2050
- Top 10 Odyssey of the Seas frequently asked questions
- Save up to 35% off pre-cruise purchases with Royal Caribbean's new sale
- How to plan your dream wedding at sea
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
The 2021 Alaska cruise season was a short one, but we were able to check it out before it ended.
This week's podcast episode has a review of Ovation of the Seas' final sailing to Alaska this year from someone who had never cruised to Alaska before.
New RCB Video: Things people do on a cruise that I don't understand at all
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Things people do on a cruise that I don't understand at all — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
How to plan a Royal Caribbean cruise on any budget
Royal Caribbean cruises are affordable vacations for guests of pretty much any budget, which makes them an attractive way to vacation.
Whether you are going all out, counting every last penny, or looking for a reasonable value, there are options that should fit into any family spending plan.
Here is a look at tips and tricks for how to plan a memorable cruise vacation on a low, moderate, and high budget.