Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: December 18, 2016
Good news, we are all one week closer to our next Royal Caribbean cruise! In case you missed any of the Royal Caribbean fun from this week, here is our weekly round up!
A small nugget of information regarding Royal Caribbean's next cruise ship to be delivered was revealed this week, shedding light on where the ship will call home.
Royal Caribbean CEO Michael Bayley mentioned in an interview that the fourth Oasis class cruise ship will be coming to the United States, following a brief European summer season.
This plan mirrors the plan for sister ship, Harmony of the Seas, which also did a summer season in Europe prior to her arrival in the United States.
Royal Caribbean News
- Ovation of the Seas arrived in her new home of Sydney, Australia.
- A look at the six shore excursions in Cuba that Royal Caribbean will provide.
- CNN will provide a live broadcast from Harmony of the Seas during New Years Eve.
- Two new bottled alcohol packages are available on most sailings.
- 15 amazing things you can eat on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- What you need to know before taking a Royal Caribbean cruise to Cuba.
- How to pack for a Royal Caribbean cruise in the winter.
- A video look at the Hibachi chefs delighting guests at Izumi.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt considers everything there is to see and do on Harmony of the Seas, and lists his favorite spots, entertainment and of course, food.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Wall Street Journal has a look at how Royal Caribbean's CIO deploys containers to modernize an old system.
Cruise News UK has an interview with the Captain of Allure of the Seas.
Eat Sleep Cruise has a list of 10 ways to save money on cruise drinks.
Hello His recaps their cruise on Harmony of the Seas.
Cruise Critic has a list of 7 things not to do on an Oasis class ship.
Travel Weekly sees more sailings to Cuba, but at what price?