Happy weekend! We hope you are having a wonderful weekend, now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Royal Caribbean news!
The big news this week came from Royal Caribbean UK in their search for someone to get paid the equivalent of a six-figure salary to travel the world as a ‘global experience hunter’.
Royal Caribbean International opened applications for its first ever Shore Explorer ‘Apprentice-Ship’. Candidates can apply via Instagram for the opportunity to seek out and test extraordinary shore experiences around the world.
Their only daily task will be capturing their experiences on Instagram, Insta-Stories and IGTV. Hopeful applicants must be 21 years or over, hold a valid passport and be able to travel this year and be a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland.
Royal Caribbean News
- We shared a sneak peek at the progress Royal Caribbean is making at Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- We shared a video of how not to get seasick on a cruise.
- Here are 10 ways to save money on your 2019 Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Harmony of the Seas appears to have the chat feature added to the app.
- We posted a review of the Kayak Adventure shore excursion in CocoCay.
- There's still time to take advantage of Royal Caribbean's Cruise Planner sale.
- Royal Caribbean made the list of most loved brands.
- Some new port and dock updates from this week.
- Royal Caribbean shared a look at HiRo on Symphony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
This week's episode is all about the cool thing that you can only do on a smaller Royal Caribbean ship.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Habit answered the important question of how much a beer costs on every cruise line.
Reader's Digest listed 12 cruise misconceptions that need to end.
CruiseHive shared 20 ways to experience Havana, Cuba on a cruise.
Quartz wrote about how Royal Caribbean is betting big on Chinese cruisers (and not just in China)
CIO Dive reported on Royal Caribbean's costly digital transformation effort.
Cruise Miss listed her top four things to do on a Caribbean cruise.