Happy December! We cannot believe that we are already one full week into the month – there is so much going on with holiday preparation and shopping and baking!
The big news this week was the first Royal Caribbean cruise ship in almost nine months successfully completed her first revenue sailing in Singapore.
Royal Caribbean's Quantum of the Seas completed its first cruise after careful planning with Singapore's health and tourism authorities.
This is the first cruise ship to be able to resume operations, and it is limited to residents of Singapore. Quantum sails 3- and 4-night cruises with no port stops, which Royal Caribbean calls "ocean getaways".
You can check out our live blog from onboard Quantum of the Seas to see all the changes:
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean canceled cruises through February 2021 while preparing to restart
- Odyssey of the Seas floated out at shipyard
- Royal Caribbean Group Chairman: "we still don't know" when cruises will resume sailing
- Will Royal Caribbean pick volunteers for its test cruises based on loyalty status?
- New show announced for Royal Caribbean's Odyssey of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean lowers age for children who have to wear masks on a cruise ship
- Royal Caribbean's UK boss talks about plans to restart cruises
- 7 things I wish more cruisers knew about going on a cruise
- Top 5 unique 2022 Royal Caribbean cruises you can book now
- Royal Caribbean wants Australians to give up their tortoiseshell products
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
It feels like we're at a crossroads right now with travel, and this week Len Testa joins Matt to discuss what the future may hold for travel and cruises in the coming year.
New video: How To Pick A Perfect First Cruise!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — How To Pick A Perfect First Cruise! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
New Europe summer 2022 cruises are available to book
Royal Caribbean has released its Europe 2022 cruises, which are available to book now.
There are new ways to explore Europe in summer 2022 with a fresh mix of ships, new itineraries and destinations across the region – from Italy and Israel to the British Isles and the Arctic Circle.
Guests can experience culture-rich adventures on board ships new to the Mediterranean and Northern Europe with Brilliance of the Seas sailing roundtrip from Venice, Italy and Voyager of the Seas launching her first season in the Baltic Sea – the first in the Voyager Class to do so. A game-changing lineup of guest favorites, Anthem, Allure and Odyssey of the Seas – Royal Caribbean’s second Quantum Ultra Class ship debuting in 2021 – will return to their respective homeports in Southampton, England; Barcelona and Rome to create a summer of memory-making in Europe’s most sought-after destinations.