Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: October 1, 2017
Happy Sunday and welcome to October, which means there is plenty of pumpkin flavored everything, changing colors of the leaves and plenty of Royal Caribbean news!
We finally got some new Symphony of the Seas news this week, with word of the Broadway musical Royal Caribbean will feature on its fourth Oasis Class ship.
In a short tweet, Royal Caribbean announced Hairspray will return to Royal Caribbean as the Broadway show on Symphony of the Seas.
Hairspray was originally performed on Oasis of the Seas for a few years before being replaced by Cats.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean shared photos of the help it provided to those impacted by recent hurricanes in the Caribbean.
- Royal Caribbean announced new features coming to Independence of the Seas.
- TTG Travel awards named Royal Caribbean the Best Cruise Operator for the 10th consecutive year.
- Here is our list of the five coolest things about Harmony of the Seas.
- Read our full review of Izumi Hibachi on Harmony of the Seas.
- Six things to know about Adventure Ocean before you get on your cruise.
- We came up with a fun list of things you realize after a week on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean Australia debuted a new marketing campaign.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and everyone on the group cruise discussed their experiences on Harmony of the Seas and shared tips and advice for someone considering cruising on Harmony.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Eat Sleep Cruise shared 10 reasons to cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas.
Michael Poole shared a cabin tour of his stateroom on Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean UK discussed what life is like onboard Independence of the Seas for the crew.
USA Today had a look at Key West with the first cruise ship to dock there since Hurricane Irma.
Do you Cruise? wrote about why she blogs about cruising.
Cruise Habit wrote about why cruising today is the best.