Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: October 11, 2020
I hope everyone reading this is having a wonderful Sunday and enjoying some time this weekend with friends, family and some good food too. There was a lot of Royal Caribbean news this week, and we have summarized all up into one easy-to-read blog post for your convenience!
The BIG news this week is Royal Caribbean is about to restart cruises finally, with Quantum of the Seas sailing again from Singapore in December.
Royal Caribbean received permission from the Singapore government to conduct roundtrip 3- and 4-night cruises from Singapore that have no port stops.
Quantum of the Seas will sail at a maximum of 50% capacity, and is limited to only residents of Singapore.
Royal Caribbean News
- First look at Royal Caribbean's new health protocols
- Cruise lines meet with Vice President Pence to discuss cruises restarting
- Royal Caribbean will test 100% of its guests and crew
- Could crew members returning be a sign Royal Caribbean is serious about cruises restarting?
- There will be a buffet, but no dinner option
- Royal Caribbean cancelled all of its November cruises
- Could Navigator of the Seas about to do a couple test cruises?
- New Odyssey of the Seas construction photos were released
- What happened to Royal Caribbean's first cruise ship?
- Royal Caribbean offering up to 45% pre-cruise purchases this weekend
- Top 8 things you should know about Royal Caribbean's 125% onboard credit offer
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
This week's cruise story takes us to Bermuda, where Joe wanted to visit this beautiful island again on Anthem of the Seas.
Joe shares what his second time visiting Bermuda was like, and some of the memorable stories from his family vacation.
New RCB Video: The Worst Things EVERYONE Does on a cruise!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — The Worst Things EVERYONE Does on a cruise! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Where and when will you have to wear a mask on a Royal Caribbean cruise?
Of all the new rules Royal Caribbean is adding, having to wear a mask is among the most discordant issue of them all.
Wearing a mask will be a requirement on a Royal Caribbean cruise, but there are rules about where and when you can take it off.
Check out our breakdown of what the face mask rules are, so you will be prepared when cruises begin!