Izumi Reservations?

cruise-y

I see on the cruise planner that you can book a reservation for the Izumi Hibachi (for $45) but I don't see a way to just book just the Izumi sushi restaurant.  I know the sushi restaurant is ala carte, but shouldn't I still be able to book a reservation?  Surely one doesn't just show up.  Do you have to do the hibachi?   I hope someone can help.  Thank you!

No, you do not have to do the hibachi.  The sushi side is a completely different area.  There should be a way to book just the sushi side.

Is there no hibachi option on Anthem ?  I just went into my Cruise Planner to look at the reservations options and I don't see anything BUT the sushi side option.  Someone else will have to help you with what to look for in your Cruise Planner as I don't have an O class ship booked right now.

58 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

No, you do not have to do the hibachi.  The sushi side is a completely different area.  There should be a way to book just the sushi side.

Is there no hibachi option on Anthem ?  I just went into my Cruise Planner to look at the reservations options and I don't see anything BUT the sushi side option.  Someone else will have to help you with what to look for in your Cruise Planner as I don't have an O class ship booked right now.

Thank you!  My cruise planner doesn’t give me an option for booking just the sushi.  Only the hibachi!  I guess I’ll have to give them a call.

• 4 weeks later...

I was told the sushi only option was full and that’s why it doesn’t show up on my Cruise Planner.  Bummer.  But, supposedly, I can check in to the restaurant directly once on board and make a reservation then.  They do require a deposit which is applied to your a la carte meal.

14 minutes ago, ellcee said:

I wouldn't rule out just walking in and asking.

Especially if you are okay sitting at the sushi bar.  I don't think those seats are included in the reservation system.

Moreover, if you show up right when they open, I've always had good luck getting a table .

• 2 months later...