Almost Cruise time.. Thanks, Everyone

We are now 14 days from our cruise, and 7 days from our vacation (we're doing a week in Orlando before heading to the Oasis).  It's going to to be a super busy week as I wrap up work and get ready for the cruise.

So, in case I don't have time later, I wanted to say thanks to @Matt, @WAAAYTOOOand all the rest of you on this board, especially since many that I want to thank are going to be on the group cruise.  Your insight and recommendations have been awesome.  My cruise came together faster and better than I expected and this board is largely responsible.  Keep up the awesome work!  Can't believe it's finally here.  I think booking 18 months out is great for getting exactly what you want but is terrible for the anticipation...  Those of you who have the luxury of multiple cruises per year make me jealous...  Maybe some day soon I'll be in those ranks.

19 hours ago, mathbees said:

I even got a new GoPro... so there should be video!

Be sure to use it and get used to it before you leave home and don't forget to bring the battery charger. I would also recommend getting extra batteries. I can get about 45 minutes of videoing with mine when I'm scuba diving and I change the battery out when I get back to the surface. Enjoy your cruise, B2B is the ONLY way to cruise!:27_sunglasses: