question regarding check in

Good morning all... I just have a hopefully an easy question for some one....

So I am getting ready to do the online check in.  My sister and I are taking my mom on this cruise as a surprise.  I have al of her information, but will it screw anything up if I use my address instead of hers when I enter her information?  I don't want to put her address in if there is ANY chance at all that the cruise line would send something to her address.  But if its going to screw something up when we get to the port day of, I don't want that to be an issue either.  Figured someone here might know the answer to that.

Thanks in advance!

40 minutes ago, tineey said:

Good morning all... I just have a hopefully an easy question for some one....

So I am getting ready to do the online check in.  My sister and I are taking my mom on this cruise as a surprise.  I have al of her information, but will it screw anything up if I use my address instead of hers when I enter her information?  I don't want to put her address in if there is ANY chance at all that the cruise line would send something to her address.  But if its going to screw something up when we get to the port day of, I don't want that to be an issue either.  Figured someone here might know the answer to that.

Thanks in advance!

Speaking from my experience which may differ from others (I have to put in that disclaimer)...when I have booked my adult daughter on a cruise into a separate room, I don't recall any mailers at all, actually. There are places to specify how you get communication throughout the process, and I remember email and text as options. I don't remember the mail. As far as myself, I don't get any marketing or informational materials from Royal in the mail myself. It has all been on the website, email and I remember one text update when there was a terminal change. While I think you're ok to enter her address...to be safe and to preserve any surprises you may want to spring on her, I would simply give your address as hers and make sure you enter her name as it appears on her passport...that may be the most difficult part.

1 hour ago, tineey said:

I have al of her information, but will it screw anything up if I use my address instead of hers when I enter her information? 

Not at all, especially if you are the primary guest on the reservation.

What's really important is her full legal name, passport info and whatever credit card you want to associate with her account (probably just yours for the time being).