Interior Promenade View Room

70's night on the Promenade was the only night there was any type noise that can be heard from the room late at night.   Sorrento's was right below us.  There may be some noise if you are above the pub.  They will have live music play at night. 

Just make sure you have the curtains closed while you are changing.  :4_joy:

I stayed in one a few years back on Mariner.   We loved it, room had a bench seat at the window which made for great people-watching.     If for some reason we couldn't get a balcony or better on a cruise, i wouldn't hesitate getting another promenade room again.

I stayed in one on Navigator about a year ago, and it was fine. The only note about it was that it was above Cafe Promenade, and you could hear the door to the back of the house below us opening and closing a lot. If you are on Deck 7 or above, it won't be an issue regardless of where you are along the Royal Promenade.

Stayed in one on Liberty a couple times and liked it.  I liked the little bit of extra seating on the bay window and room was less claustrophobic than a regular interior.  We were never bothered by noise as it seemed pretty sound resistant.  Follow the other advice above to make sure you aren't right over a pub or other noisy area (of course that is standard advice for booking any room).

On 5/17/2018 at 12:05 PM, mickjacket said:

are there any noise problems or other issues, or did you enjoy the room?

We stayed in one on the Freedom and we were three or four decks above the promenade.  There were no issues with intrusive noise.  As someone else mention, you can hear (and feel) a little from the dance party but that's 20-30 min on one night.  I think the Promenade View rooms are a great option.