booking invoice?

Diane.M

I booked my cruise on Royal Caribbean website March 11. I can find my balance, but I cant seem to find an actual invoice?  How do I know what the charge is per cabin?  I have seen people posting about adjusting the price if it lowers, but at this moment I only have a ballpark estimate because I dont know what fees are involved.

18 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

Call them back (Royal Caribbean) and have them email you a copy of your "Guest Confirmation", it will have everything you are looking for, price per, adjustments, credits, OBC, etc..

I will not accept the charges until I have received my copy.

What @tiny260 said here.  

I ask for an updated confirmation/invoice after every price adjustment.

That's very odd that you weren't emailed an invoice instantly. Do they have your email address on file?

The times that I have bought an excursion or package, whether via the Cruise Compass or calling Royal directly, they confirm my email address and I get an emailed confirmation the second the credit card is processed. It's beyond odd that they wouldn't do the same with a room booking, which is a far bigger purchase.

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

As a matter of fact, I will not let them off the phone with me until I have received the emailed confirmation and verified that whatever they were supposed to do, had been done.  Learning experience.  ALWAYS get a confirmation.

This is exactly what I do too.  At the end of the conversation I say, "Do you just mind holding on another minute so I can make sure I got the email?".  Then I look it over while they are still with me.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Upon booking they should have emailed you a copy of the invoice for the sailing.

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

That's very odd that you weren't emailed an invoice instantly. Do they have your email address on file?

The times that I have bought an excursion or package, whether via the Cruise Compass or calling Royal directly, they confirm my email address and I get an emailed confirmation the second the credit card is processed. It's beyond odd that they wouldn't do the same with a room booking, which is a far bigger purchase.

I did get an email stating my deposit went through.  Maybe thats whats wrong, I didnt pay the entire balance?

Just now, Diane.M said:

Maybe thats whats wrong, I didnt pay the entire balance?

No, you should still get the invoice. I'd call back and ask.

I remember when I booked Symphony and they were super slammed with others doing the same thing (it was first day bookings were available) I had to call back for an invoice because it never came.