Extending a cruise

pamw

We once checked into staying on the Radiance when the weather was an issue getting home.  They did have one room available (I think it was an inside room) but there was absolutely NO discount whatsoever.  We decided to take our chances with the weather.  Ended up staying an extra night in Florida and an extra night in Atlanta due to flight cancellations.

As with any cruise you book, there needs to be at least 3 or 4 days before sail date to book to provide government enough time to do a background check.

Super last minute rates like that are always a toss up.  I've heard of good deals, but not always.  The price onboard is the same as booking at home...it's just the NextCruise booking bonus that makes a possible difference.

We booked this years cruise whilst on board last year and did get a really good deal including OBC and TBH are wondering how we will spend it as Diamond plus members get enough perks already for us.

Maybe in a specialty eating place or excursion??

As for the booking on board for the consecutive cruise I guess I will have to wait and see how that spans out.

I was once talking to a couple who had decided to stay on for the next two weeks at a good price but maybe it was a different company.