Spa Services- Hair and Makeup pricing

knavy

• 4 weeks later...

My wife had a blow out and style last week on Allure and it was $58 with Gratuity.

Something odd they told my wife is come in with your hair "Not freshly shampooed" because it is harder to style. So she shampooed it in the morning, then didn't fix it before dinner but got dressed for dinner and went down and they did it for her, so around 5:30 or 6pm, have to say it looked awesome.

Of course I'm a man so none of this probably makes any sense...

• 3 years later...

I no longer use the makeup and hair services on board. I had the unfortunate experience of having my hair cut in such a way that I was a laughing stock. After that horror, I decided to stop going to the salon for a while and started growing my long hair out. I can recommend a helpful resource about dutch braid vs french braid if you like to learn something new. I don`t really fancy about wearing my hair loose and try to tie it in a ponytail. But ponytails often give me a headache and it's not a useful hairstyle for growing hair. So braids`re now my daily option.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know the blowout bundle of 3 price on-board?  They never seem to have it on "sale" in the Cruise Planner (currently $129) which I think may be the same price on board. Just wondering if I should book it now or wait and use my 20% off diamond discount on board if that would be cheaper?