OBC issues

I get this message when I try to purchase an item using my OBC.

"Looks like one or more items are unavailable. Hang tight while we send you back to your cart."

I've got enough money in my OBC (200.+) and am only using $58. trying to book the shuttle from pier to the port.

Any thoughts on why??

47 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

I get this message when I try to purchase an item using my OBC.

"Looks like one or more items are unavailable. Hang tight while we send you back to your cart."

I've got enough money in my OBC (200.+) and am only using $58. trying to book the shuttle from pier to the port.

Any thoughts on why??

I've seen that happen when you're trying to book more seats than are actually available, e.g. if you're trying to book 2 and there's only 1 left. Not saying that's definitely why it's happening to you now but it's one possible reason (apart from Royal's IT having another tantrum, of course).

8 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I've seen that happen when you're trying to book more seats than are actually available, e.g. if you're trying to book 2 and there's only 1 left. Not saying that's definitely why it's happening to you now but it's one possible reason (apart from Royal's IT having another tantrum, of course).

Like what Fiona said I have seen it when trying to book an item for 2 when it only Requires 1.

Example I was trying book 2 ppl for "Beach chairs for two". But, the booking is only one reservation even though it is for 2 ppl.

35 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I didn't even realize you could book cruise transportation in the planner.

I don't remember ever seeing it in the past but on one of my upcoming cruises, under shore excursions for disembarkation day, it's showing MIA and FLL airport transfers available to book in the cruise planner.

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I don't remember ever seeing it in the past but on one of my upcoming cruises, under shore excursions for disembarkation day, it's showing MIA and FLL airport transfers available to book in the cruise planner.

And that's just the direct transfer? Not one of those "Let's go kill time for a couple hours before we take you to the airport" tours?

Not showing for my FLL cruise next March. Then again FLL is the least likely place I'd use their transportation.

Just now, smokeybandit said:

And that's just the direct transfer? Not one of those "Let's go kill time for a couple hours before we take you to the airport" tours?

Not showing for my FLL cruise next March. Then again FLL is the least likely place I'd use their transportation.

Yes, direct transfer. All the usual tours are there too. This is for Freedom in December.

2 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

'What else is new'? Just decided to try and book it on my app. I got this message "Thank you Barb, Once everything is finalized you'll get an email with all the details." Maybe they want everything booked through the app and not on the website.

Sounds like a website glitch. Glad you got it booked.

5 hours ago, barjpoe said:

'What else is new'? Just decided to try and book it on my app. I got this message "Thank you Barb, Once everything is finalized you'll get an email with all the details." Maybe they want everything booked through the app and not on the website.

Maybe next time try a different web browser.  Sometimes it can be as simple as that.