Cruise planner items one at a time

I wish in the cruise planner you could pay for items one at a time. Meaning lets say you book a year in advance and then you can load everything you need/want into your cart and then just pay for this item but not the others. Then pay for another item or two down the line. That way everything is there and you can knock off one thing or two things at a time. Am I the only one that would like that? Or does it not make any sense? 🤣

3 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

I wish in the cruise planner you could pay for items one at a time. Meaning lets say you book a year in advance and then you can load everything you need/want into your cart and then just pay for this item but not the others. Then pay for another item or two down the line. That way everything is there and you can knock off one thing or two things at a time. Am I the only one that would like that? Or does it not make any sense? 🤣

Something like a "Wishlist"?  I would use it.

22 minutes ago, DoomSlayer said:

Something like a "Wishlist"?  I would use it.

21 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

A save for later feature in the cart would be nice.

I always make my purchases separate though just for the ease of tracking refunds later. 

Exactly, these are the exact things I was thinking about. Great suggestions. 

I usually make purchases one at a time but then closer to sailing I make a bigger purchase. 

I have something in my RC cruise cart right now, and it has been sitting there for a little bit without my payment.  I have another cruise booked with a different line, and they offer a wishlist, but that does not mean anything goes into a cart.

Carts are just temporary, and it is very easy for others to make the purchase, and then the item will be sold out, and your cart will be worthless because the item will be removed. If you think something will become sold out, I would purchase it as soon as possible. For example, husband scuba dives, and spots are usually limited. 

I understand about trying to see if prices drop, but you have to balance that out with the risk of not getting what you really want.  There are probably some items that rarely or never sell out (drink packages?), so then I would wait for the best price!

(One way to help with the budget is perhaps try to buy one item you really want in priority order every few months or so.  That way all will be prepaid by the time of the cruise!)

Best wishes!