C&A Status on Luggage Tags

Hi Everyone!

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered (I searched first...). My second cruise as a Diamond member is coming up in a couple weeks. I notice my Luggage Tags say "Gold Member" shouldn't it be Diamond? Does it matter?

Cheers! 🍻

15 minutes ago, Debstr66 said:

Hi Everyone!

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered (I searched first...). My second cruise as a Diamond member is coming up in a couple weeks. I notice my Luggage Tags say "Gold Member" shouldn't it be Diamond? Does it matter?

Cheers! 🍻

While it doesn't matter, as long as your setsail/seapass says Diamond you are good, I have found the tags revert to the lowest level in the room.  I am D+ but if my mother stays in the room, the tags say "platinum."

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

While it doesn't matter, as long as your setsail/seapass says Diamond you are good, I have found the tags revert to the lowest level in the room.  I am D+ but if my mother stays in the room, the tags say "platinum."

Oh that may be it. My DH is likely still Gold. 🤣

image.png.deaa05b34ee722b70be1571521ec7e69.png

On 4/8/2024 at 6:16 PM, Atlantix2000 said:

Your husband will be promoted to your Diamond level if you call C&A and tell them you're in a relationship!

can definitely confirm this. I was Emerald when we got married and DH was gold and he got immediately promoted to Emerald perks with Gold number of nights.

It works in a similar way for kids - but Spouses can get to pinnacle together while kids have to get to earn pinnacle points in their own right to get the pinnacle perks