Hideaway Beach (Adults-Only) — Day Pass --- Is it non-refundable???

I just purchased 2 Day Passes to Hideaway Beach.  I want to check out Hideaway Beach but I was surprised by the message I saw after buying the day passes on the Cruise Planner.  Is this going to be the future policy for Cruise Planner purchases???

Hideaway Beach (Adults-Only) — Day Pass

$59.36
This non refundable reservation cannot be cancelled or modified
You're good to go! Reservation is non-refundable and cannot be modified.

Okay…upon further investigation, I found the nonrefundable note on both of the excursions, the 3 night dining package and the embarkation lunch for my 4-5 EX sailing.  Interestingly enough, that note does NOT appear on the purchase of the Hideaway reservations for the second third on our EX B3B (4-14).  For anyone else interested in looking, go to your “Order History” and open the reservation.  This is where I found the notes.

I find it hard to believe that they are going to implement a non-refundable policy on excursions.  On their private island experiences?  Maybe.   I really don’t see how they could enforce a nonrefundable policy without stating that information clearly at the time of purchase, so I think this is a glitch BUT it is a strong hint that this might be coming.  Not a fan…

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I just bought 2 Hideaway passes for our 4-14 EX cruises ($19.99 !) and got no such “nonrefundable” message. 

My price also had taxes involved.  I don't recall paying taxes for something like this either.  I suspect it was to pay the tax in The Bahamas.

2 hours ago, Jill said:

I just cancelled mine the other day and bought the beach club (down to $125). Refunded for Hideaway 

I just saw the Beach Club for $117.99 per person ... maybe I will see if Hideaway is refundable or not.   However,  Beach Club was still about $90 more per person compared to Hideaway. 

1 hour ago, smost said:

I am 2 weeks away from sailing and was able to cancel and reprice Hideaway yesterday when the price dropped. No mention of nonrefundable.

I don't see how mine was 30% off for $59.36 and yours is 30% off for $43.96.  My cruise is 3 weeks away so maybe Royal is anticipating more inflation.

33 minutes ago, Dad2Cue said:

I don't see how mine was 30% off for $59.36 and yours is 30% off for $43.96.  My cruise is 3 weeks away so maybe Royal is anticipating more inflation.

I have 3 cruises on 3 different ships in 2024. One in 2 weeks, one in June and one in September and all three got to Coco Cay and all three have different base prices for Hideaway Beach.