Anyone use Viator?

I used it in Roatan and had a fantastic excursion there. I also just used it to book something for Falmouth next week which is our replacement for Labadee. I can cancel with no fee up to 24 hours in advance so that is a huge bonus - I've got something lined up but if I see a ship excursion I like better, I can book on board and cancel this other one. I also really like that you can see reviews of the excursions.

Thanks, I really like the website and app. They are a TripAdvisor company so that made me much more confident to use them. You can contact them, chat with them and contact the tour operator so there seems to be plenty of communication avenues. 

I looked at another company like this Shore excursions but they seemed to very limited in options and I overall just didn't like it as much. 

The cancel up to 24 hours before it's very, very nice. 

They are a very well established and reputable booking site. As with Royal, they are a broker as opposed to the company that actually operates the excursions. However getting in contact with the actual vendor is quite easy should you have any questions or issues. I use them for ALL of my excursions that I don’t book directly with Royal or other cruise lines

Viator is my go to touring choice.  I’ve used them only on my land vacations and my satisfaction is 100%!   I am currently looking at a few tours if my May cruise Labadee stop ends up in Falmouth instead.  I am hoping Royal contacts us sooner than later to have plenty of time to reassess what to do on that day…and also to cancel what is already booked for Labadee.