Cozumel

mickjacket

Park Royal offers a day pass.  We did this once.  Very nice.

Go out the gates of the compound, turn left and walk about 7 minutes along the sea wall.  You don't even have to go to the lobby of the resort.  You can get the day pass by going left off the seawall sidewalk and someone at the little hut outside can sell you a day pass.  Can't remember how much it cost but seems it was very reasonable.  Maybe $40 PP ?  I can't remember if that included food and drink but I don't think it did.

1 hour ago, mickjacket said:

Yes I saw something about Mr Sancho's online. Is it also easy to return to ship, any issues getting a taxi back?

We have been 3-4 times and have never had an issue getting a taxi back. Look forward to visiting again on the group cruise. If you enjoy snorkeling, they have an excursion that leaves from their property by boat. Purchase in advance on shoreexcursioneers to save money. I think it's around $38 per person. 

On 8/30/2017 at 0:10 PM, mickjacket said:

We will be in Cozumel for 1 day, any ideas for local beach or beach package to do on our own. Prefer within walking distance, maybe a hotel day pass or something. 

Nachi Cocom, Same as Mr Sancho's, must book in advance, all inclusive resort, they only allow 100 people in per day and then stop. No probelm getting a taxi to or back from.