Birthday celebration for my wife

We will be cruising in 3 weeks aboard the Adventure of the Seas (March 29-April 6).  My wife's 59th birthday will be on the 31st, and I have reserved dinner on that night. My question is this: Can I request for our room to be decorated or some other type of special RCCL "bling" be placed in our room? Or is that completely up to me? Any other ideas to make this a special day for my wife are welcome!! 

38 minutes ago, Scott Wooten said:

We will be cruising in 3 weeks aboard the Adventure of the Seas (March 29-April 6).  My wife's 59th birthday will be on the 31st, and I have reserved dinner on that night. My question is this: Can I request for our room to be decorated or some other type of special RCCL "bling" be placed in our room? Or is that completely up to me? Any other ideas to make this a special day for my wife are welcome!! 

On the cruise planner there’s an option for room decorations for birthdays. They typically have it decorated on day 1.

12 hours ago, Scott Wooten said:

I did this very thing on our last cruise. My wife's birthday is Oct 19 and the cruise started on Oct 19. In the cruise planner I got the Birthday celebration package with chocolate cake. It comes with a lot of stuff for the money including chocolate covered strawberries. Awesome deal. The cake was freaking delicious. You can a vanilla cake if your wife isn't a chocolate freak like my wife. 

It was an awesome way to start the cruise. Longest secret I have ever had to keep for her. I never slipped in the year I had it booked. 

4 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I’ll have to do this in September on Utopia!  Our cruise is the 9th-13th…hubby’s birthday is the 11th!  I also plan on decorating our door with birthday/party magnets.  My Mr. “Don’t make a scene…be low key” is just going to love me!!  😆😂 

The first thing you'll see when you go to your door if you keep it a secret is a happy birthday door decoration. My wife was surprised that's for sure. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just got off the Adventure yesterday and I did the birthday package for my wife. One thing I have to brag on RCCL about is the fact that when we got to our room, the cake and strawberries were there, but no decorations. I went to Customer Service to inquire and explain that the surprise had already been a wash, so they kindly refunded the entire cost of the package.  Lo and behold, when we returned to our room, the decorations had been hung.  I called to cancel the refund, feeling like I was taking advantage of their kindness......but they refused my request and told me that they would refund with no questions asked. Kudos to RCCL for great customer service!!!