Different check in dates?

Another one of those weird Royal Caribbean IT things I guess. We sail on Liberty Oct 10-19 and the app says check in is August 25 but the website says August 26th. 🤣 That's a new one that didn't happen on the last 3 or 4. Which day is it? August 25th app seems like he right one. 

9 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I was thinking it might have something to do with this being a Leap year?

Check-in day for my cruise in 12 days was February 1st but for a day or two it changed to either January 31st or February 2nd, I forget. That was my guess b/c leap day was during the 45 day window. It only lasted a day or two then went back to February 1st. IT shenanigans.

12 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Funny same thing is happening for my May Symphony cruise.  Either March 31 or April 1.  I’ll just try the 31st and if nothing…then April 1st it will be!  I was thinking it might have something to do with this being a Leap year?  IT may have been confused 🫤 

Ya never know I guess why these things happen. I guess I'll do the same, check both days. We need the earliest boarding time, we have lunch at Chops at 12 noon. We usually get a 10:30 time slot. Thanks for the info, at least it's not just me. 🤣