Clarification on Izumi Hibachi Lunch/Dinner pricing

My family and I are hoping to have the Izumi Hibachi on our upcoming cruise. I see they have lunch and dinner options. When I look at the lunch price, I see that it's $35.99 currently. When I look at the menu, it has 2 columns, a single (Classic) option and a duo (Premier) option at different prices. Is the $35.99 for the just Classic option? If someone choses the Premier option, will we be charged the difference listed on the menu? Just don't want any surprises on our account.

We are not doing the package, which has a $15 surcharge, but instead be booking the Hibachi individually. 

Thanks in advance for the clarification

9 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

For ships with just Izumi sushi and not Hibachi is there anything other than Suchi? I love Sushi but my wife and son not at all. I mean is there something even for those that do not like Sushi? 

I don't eat sushi, but I get apps like firecracker shrimp and chicken karaage and entrees like teriyaki and udon(thick noodles) bowls. 

18 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I don't eat sushi, but I get apps like firecracker shrimp and chicken karaage and entrees like teriyaki and udon(thick noodles) bowls. 

Thank you very much. I saw the menu but wasn't exactly sure. The cooked food sounds really good actually. I'll try to get them there on Anthem next week. We have the 3 night dining package and we actually like and have fun with Wonderland so we are doing that and Jaime's after that we are kinda open. Chops is good but I don't eat steak, never have liked it anywhere I have had it. So it's between Izumi and Chops, wife doesn't like Sushi and I don't like steak so one us will take a hit. 🤣 Probably me. 🤣

4 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Thank you very much. I saw the menu but wasn't exactly sure. The cooked food sounds really good actually. I'll try to get them there on Anthem next week. We have the 3 night dining package and we actually like and have fun with Wonderland so we are doing that and Jaime's after that we are kinda open. Chops is good but I don't eat steak, never have liked it anywhere I have had it. So it's between Izumi and Chops, wife doesn't like Sushi and I don't like steak so one us will take a hit. 🤣 Probably me. 🤣

Izumi's hot options are really good. Shrimp is the only seafood I eat, so I thought I would struggle with finding options at a sushi place. But Izumi's is one of my favorite specialty restaurants on Royal. 

5 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

The jumbo shrimp and the lamb in Chops are both good, better than the steak in my opinion. You'll be getting more value from your package by choosing Chops.

That said, since Izumi has a la carte options, you could do a lunch or a dinner there (price is the same). I am absolutely not a sushi fan but still managed to find enough to eat (and enjoy) when I went there with DD on Anthem last summer. I can't remember exactly what we had but pretty sure teriyaki and/or kara age chicken and the fried rice.

Note that the menus for Izumi vary from ship to ship so if you are looking in the app, be sure to look under Anthem and not any other ship.