Repositioning Cruise

I wish they had a "one-way" option on there. That would include repositioning cruises but would also turn up ones that aren't, like some of the European itineraries that do (for example) Rome to Barcelona, etc.

2 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Interesting that it’s not working properly

i I know there are 2 out of LA so I selected that as my port and then Panama Canal and they came up but if I started with repositioning nothing came up.  Royal IT strikes again.  It’s a wonder they are selling cruises!

I have never been able to get the transatlantic or transpacific sailings to show up when I search exactly for them. I do what @happy cruisers 2 does and search for 12+ night sailings out of ports I know do those. That seems to be the only work around!

3 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

Are repositioning cruises always transatlantic/transpacific, or are there other variations?

There are many variations. For example, you quite often get them around October from Canada/New England back down to Florida. Then in Europe you'll get things like Rome to Barcelona or vice versa as the ships are moving into position for their new season of sailings.

Unfortunately, they are not always flagged correctly when they are loaded onto the system which can make it difficult to find them. It almost becomes something of a treasure hunt!